Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Product review: Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deodorant

The last time I went to the store to buy deodorant, I couldn't remember for the life of me which brand I used to get. I'd been using Lady Speed Stick, because they carried it at the dollar store, but it wasn't the best. I couldn't remember what I used before that, so I thought I'd try something new. As long as I was trying something new, why not try something that's supposed to have an added benefit? So I got the Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth kind, which is supposed to make your underarm hair finer and less annoying.

I haven't been using it long enough to know if it works on the hair, though that would be great. What I can say is that I'm totally impressed with the anti-perspirant capabilities of this! I've been using it for a week--a week of hellish, busy, stressful, miserable waitressing shifts. Not once have I felt at all sweaty or gross. When my shift is over, I don't feel like my armpits are sticky and gross. I'm quite impressed. Even if the claims about hair lessening turn out to be bull, I'll keep using this!

No comments: