Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweeeeeet, just pre-ordered new Kim Harrison!

I love MySurvey! Just got another $25 gift certificate, which I used to pre-order Black Magic Sanction and also to re-purchase one of my favorite Terry Pratchett books, Reaper Man. (So in the last year I've gotten $50 in gift certificates, $25 in cash, four free products to test, and two bags of dog food that saved me about $30, for free. I love it!)

Back to the main topic, I'm pretty excited for Black Magic Sanction. A few weeks ago I re-bought Dead Witch Walking, I still don't know where my original copy went. I might try to re-read the series before the new one comes out, but not sure if my school schedule will let me. Anyway, I'll have a review up of Black Magic Sanction a few days after it comes out!

No comments: